As business owners, we know that advertising is empirical, but we also know that it might not be as easy or simple. Plus, we also have a limited budget that we ca use. So, we want to know, is there a way you can ensure that your advertising campaign will be successful??
In this blog we’re going to discuss the following topics:
- What is an advertising campaign?
- Which are the tools you’ll use to leverage your campaign?
- The SECRET to successful advertising campaigns.
- How to set up your metrics to measure your success.
What is an advertising campaign?
Simply put, an ad campaign is a set of advertisements that revolve around a single message and are intended to achieve a particular goal. For example:
A medspa might create an ad campaign to meet one of the following business objectives: brand awareness, presenting a new product, drive sales of or jump start a seasonal promotional offer.
Through good advertising you want to inform, educate, persuade, and remind individuals of your product or business. Effective advertising goes one step further, it will make people remember your name.
So, how can you design an ad so disruptive that your potential customers won’t want to miss the opportunity you are offering?
Here is a list of the tools you can use to leverage your campaign
- Correct target audience. Before you launch your ad campaign, make sure you are going after the correct target audience for your advertising.
- Create a list of meaningful features and benefits. Why does your existing or potential client want this? For example, if you are promoting a Coolsculpting and Cooltone bundle, you want to let your target market know that inside your medspa they’ll find a tailored treatment to get closer to their body goals.
- Stay true to your brand. Ads must have personality and style. Keep that personality aligned with your day to day brand. Changing your style and personality for the sake of an ad will confuse potential buyers. It also decreases memorability.
- Above all, be credible. You don’t want to be cataloged as a scammer. Make sure your message is ethical and truthful. If you promote miracle services or results, advertising will speed up your demise, not increase your business.
- A good call to action. Invite buyers to come to your medspa, ask for more information through DMs, call for information, or ideally schedule a consultation right away.
And here’s the main star of this blog: The SECRET to successful advertising campaigns.
Ok, so this is great information, and I already do all this, but I still don’t see success. What is the secret?
Knowing And Understanding Your Numbers
Measuring the success of your ad campaigns can at first seem almost bewildering. You see the analytics, graphics and pie charts, but maybe don’t quite understand which are the important numbers or metrics you should be focusing on.
However, it is when you measure the most important parts of an advertising campaign that you will truly be able to understand when and how an ad can be successful.
Because what if people have spent less time looking at your ad, but your conversion has somehow improved? What if you are getting tons of leads, but no buyers? Or vice versa? How do you even measure a campaign to be successful?
First off, let’s start by setting a goal. Is it a certain number of leads, booked appointments or revenue?
In order to do this, you MUST at least be tracking the amount of leads the ad is bringing you, how many of those leads scheduled a consultation, how many ended up purchasing and how much!
Once you know these numbers, you can go even deeper and understand why you are not getting enough leads, why they are not scheduling or why they are not buying. Measuring it this way will help you pinpoint the disconnect in your advertising campaign and make the changes necessary for your success.
If you want to know more about how to measure your success, check out this blog: 9 Numbers Your Medspa Needs to Track to Grow.
Maybe I’m a little biased here, but you should know that even though you can always create a Google Spreadsheet, PatientGem makes it so easy for you and your staff to track these numbers! See through intuitive graphics what is happening in your business every step of the way!
Want to skip all the guesswork and get there faster? Join our MedSpa Accelerator Program today.